AppearMe is a real-time and on-demand web and mobile application with over 10,000 appearance, deposition, and freelance attorneys. The app connects legal professionals with other lawyers in need of their services. A major advantage of AppearMe is that appearance attorneys can find clients (aka other attorneys) in just a few seconds, without having to submit tons of applications on job boards.
So what does this all mean for you? If you are an on-call lawyer available to cover court appearances, become a part of our growing nationwide network, pick up hearings that fit your schedule and increase your billable hours.
Ready to get started?
How Do Appearance Attorneys Find Clients in Seconds?
Getting started with AppearMe is fast and easy. Let’s take a look at how it works.
Note: All on-call attorneys go through a verification process. Only those with an active license and a clean disciplinary history can join our nationwide network.
You will get a confirmation email once AppearMe verifies your account information.
That’s it! Your account is now set up. From now on, you will get push notifications and emails on your mobile devices in real-time whenever local hearings become available for coverage. Remember, the job gets the appearance counsel who first accepts the request!
After the appearance, attorneys of record will receive a detailed report outlining all aspects of the appearance.
How is AppearMe Different?
- Signing up for the app is free of charge.
- It takes less than one minute to connect with attorneys in need of your services.
- The application is fully automated. The whole process from start to finish is done automatically without manual intervention.
- Court appearance attorneys can securely chat and share files with the attorney of record without leaving the app.
- On-call attorneys get paid in a timely manner through our secure payment system.
- Submit and accept requests using one account.
- Additionally, the app enables court appearance attorneys, deposition attorneys, freelance attorneys, expert witnesses, and litigation support specialists to find plenty of jobs faster.